The Business Concierge offers advice, services and support for:
- Tax issues
- Japanese law
- Payroll and human resources issues
- Staff training
- Business development
- M&A searches
- Interpretation, translation
- IT support
- All aspects of day-to-day business life in Japan
Consider the Advantages of the Business Concierge
- Without the Concierge, foreign companies must figure out whom to use for basic business services like accounting and legal issues. With the Concierge, a foreign company can spend more time on its core business, confident that key relationships are being formed by people who know the market.
- Without the Business Concierge, even simple things like filing for a re-entry permit before heading on a vacation eat up hours of valuable time. With the Business Concierge, you work while your permit is processed.
- Without the Concierge, even figuring out what bus or train to take can be a headache. With the Concierge, it's a breeze.
- Without the Concierge, your company is dependent on the breadth of your Japan contacts. With the Concierge, your company instantly inherits a wealth of contacts across the spectrum of the Japanese business world.
Continue on to: Why the Landmark Tower?